Business Development Manager (E-Commerce)
- DHL Express Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Dec 2018
- Responsible for revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities.
- Complete sales reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximises growth within the existing customer base.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience working in E-commerce industry
- Good selling skills in Services (1 -3 years)
- Good English skills
- Presentation skills
- Planning skills
- Neat appearance
- Can do attitude and open mindset
About DHL Express Vietnam
DHL is the most international Logistics and Transportation company. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 400,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements.
DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting climate protection, disaster management and education via GoTeach, GoGreen and GoHelp. DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL