Customer Service Advisor, Frontline
- DHL Express Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Dec 2018
- Accept and register bookings for company services
- Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads or identify other additional value added services to customers when opportunities arise during the course of interaction.
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as custom requirements, transit time and prices.
- Enhance service experience in the company by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands
- Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Ability to work in shift
- Expected years of experience: (Minimum): 2 years experience in a Customer Contact Centre or Telesales environment in a service industry (preferable)
- Experience working in teams
- Expected Educational Qualifications: College or University Degree (preferable) or Diploma
- Typing skills (at least 30 wpm preferable)
- Telephone skills (excellent)
- Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
- Technical Skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Communication skills - spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- English skills – verbal and written (good)
About DHL Express Vietnam
DHL is the most international Logistics and Transportation company. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 400,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements.
DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting climate protection, disaster management and education via GoTeach, GoGreen and GoHelp. DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL